Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thoughts for Drawing Final Project

Lately I've been thinking about music. I drove down to Maryland for Thanksgiving and I was listening to music on the drive there and back, and I just thought how much the music in my life affects my mood and who I am. I don't make music but it has always been a part of my life in someway. I love how a song evokes tears from me or laughter or hope. I think its beautiful and I'm thinking I want to do something with that. It is just a thought but maybe...
Also a while ago when I took notes for this project I thought about having two figures frame the paper and then one in the distance which would be me in the middle. It's kind of a combination of the fact that I think it would be neat compositionally and also because I think it shows a little how I am in the shadow of my two older siblings in a way because I am just starting to come into "the adult world" while they may already be in it. I'm still unsure of execution but its is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment