Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Adventures in Philadelphia

In a little dinner excursion into the city, my friend, Josh and I encountered actually very little. I know the city pretty well so it was more me showing him around. We ventured to south street first via the subway. It was quite quiet there but we found some interesting stores and Josh had an awesome time at the comic book store. We ended up walking all the way to old city where we found some beautiful brownstones. From there we were desperately in search of food so we headed towards center city to a little Sephardic Jewish diner, of sorts, which they almost didn't let us into because the kitchen was closing, but we managed. From there we decided the city was pretty dead so we headed back. I know that I have had better experiences, as far as exciting goes, in Philadelphia but I did get some awesome pictures and some good quality time with Josh. Overall, love Philly, love old city the best, and it was a good day for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment